Report Abuse

Re: Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...???

Lance your on auto repeat...If you pay anything upfront then an issue...Again, I will repeat there is nothing you get for credit. Gas, Groceries, Car...I mean very little if at all. Again, and repeat I disagree with this statement and absolutely holds zero merit or even makes sense. Again, what can they do that an owner cant you ask again? Well for one they take care of all the issues and give a time line. Its a service. Of course time and Alzheimer's they cannot do themselves. Get out of here and why I'm involed...DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? Again and repeat I have tried everything except the letter and actually did that Monday. I'm guessing with your advise of what I can do they cant that I will not get a response for a month or so...Again, sit and wait. Oh wait, already tried to sell and rent at an expense of another 1500 UPFRONT! Seriously, stop with your shenanigans as its just not realistic and costly. So Exit companies, yes they provide a service. Can you not give that to them? AGAIN, instead of bashing can you give the low down on whom is good? 3rd or 4th request...You say criticize Don P...Well guess, what I replied to a similar response he made on quit paying upfront and no criticizing simply I disagree with statements like this that you two have. Finally, the last one was saying that you and him were advocates against paying upfront and AGAIN repeating is BS in that I lost respect in you both for saying this countless times. However, again re-repeat whom is good instead of bashing. No one seems to be able to pony up to this only bash. Stop it and really help!