Report Abuse

WHATS THE BEST TIMESHARE COMPANY?

[Q=wuj] Whats the best timeshare company? Looking to purchase a timeshare. Have stayed with Wyndham for years and loved the resorts just not the sales staff, but have heard good things about the Hilton timeshare brand. Never stayed at a hilton. Any suggestions or helpful tips?[/Q] I too enjoy my fixed week resorts. I’m assured every year I will have the same unit and same week. It’s easy to keep track of. No having to reserve units on the phone at 3 am. One of my weeks is an event week - every year I’ll have the week that includes that event. And most resorts let you rent out your deeded fixed week. I also have A couple RCI Points accounts. Your week is assigned a point value, depending on the resort, unit size, season, resort amenities, location. If you want to reserve your home week, you need to reserve it 13-12 months before the date of occupancy (along with maintenance fees paid prior to 13-12 months). Otherwise if you have enough points you can reserve your home resort at a different time, or your home group, or then at 10 months you can reserve anything available in RCI (if you have the points). I think it is a good system if you like the resorts offered in RCI Points.