Exchange companies.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Exchange companies. (by R P.):

I was a member of Trading Places for awhile, but I never had any success getting a match. I believe SFX takes mostly high end, popular resorts and better weeks. They won't take just any resort, if I remember correctly.

I never had any problem getting the trades I wanted with RCI and II, it's just that RCI's fees have risen so much in the last several years that it was getting to the point where we couldn't afford all the costs of timesharing with ever increasing maintenance fees and ever increasing exchanging fees. When we first bought into timesharing exchanging was a decent deal.

vlahos wrote:
randy wrote:
Has anybody had any experience with exchange companies other than the two largest? DAE, Trading Places International, Trading Places Maui, SFX, Platinum?
had to exchange my 2 bedroom high season for a one bedroom, just to hard to get 2 bedroom unites. and you have to keep calling in "hopes" that you get what you want. cheaper, less choices, but nice. TRADING PLACES INTERNATIONAL.