Exchange companies.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Exchange companies. (by Mary H.):

anitad10 wrote:
randy wrote:
Do people generally understand the "trading power" assigned to banked units byy the two majors?

Is the straight week for a week generally used by the other exchanges a good thing or not?

No Randy, I don't know what you mean by understanding the "trading power" assigned to banked units? I've also wondered if you have more priority if you bank your week and then request rather than doing a request first. Any thoughts on this? Thank you, Anita

I had wonderful experience with II. I space banked a one bedroom at the Villas on The Green (Welk Resort) in Escondido, CA in Jaunary of 2005 and wanted Palm Springs for April of 2006. I accidently put in a request for a two week window for spring break but really it was for a specific week. They booked me one of my three choices for resorts for the wrong week. When I called, they cheerfully removed the wrong reservation and put it back in for the correct week. They called me several times to say that they were working on finding us a place (and asked if we would consider a smaller unit..I said NO). By June of 2005 (10 months in advace) they had us booked in a TWO-BEDROOM at the Westin Mission Hills. They say our resort has high trading power and that was my proof.

Mary