Exchange companies.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Exchange companies. (by Bryan W.):

Count me in as one of the many who are starting to get disillusioned with the costs of RCI. But they screwed up an exchange once, and they comp-ed me with a free exchage week (not really free, they still charged the exchange fee) but I didn't use my deposited week, so it was sort of free.

Like many others, I have found that I cannot seem to get a decent exchange, no matter how much lead time I try to give, or deposit an ongoing search. It just does not seem to work.

I have used the extra vacations from them on numerous times, and that is a far better deal that actually depositing a week because there is no exchange fee, and you don't even have to have your maintenance fees paid or even have an exchange deposited.

I have done some pretty nice places for less than $275 for an entire week (Skiing in Canada, Panama, Dominican Republic). That is the best deal going with RCI.

Other than that, they always try to sell you something when you call for anything.

I will look to redweek in the future for exchaning our place.

Thanks

Bryan Weaver