Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Reply to judy1432 (by Sydney E.):

samt12 wrote:
We actually haven't stayed at the HdM yet becuz we just bought in '05 & are taking advantage of the 2-yrs of RCI. I agree, the resort is very nice & that is what caused us to let our guard down in the 1st place. I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed staying there. I hope we can get over our mental hurdle & go down there to enjoy it one of these days. But, believe me, my wife has suggested selling our share many times becuz of the post stress syndrome! If we could do it without taking such a hit, I would do it, but I'm not willing to cut our losses just yet. Is Sunnybeach just another owner?

Don't know who Sunnybeach is. I gathered that it was a salesperson. What size unit did you buy? It's true that to sell your unit now would result in a loss. It's a thing called "buyers remorse", and hundreds of thousands of buyers have experienced the same thing, including us. Just enjoy the many vacations with your spouse or family. Renting is not complicated at all, and you should not have any problem recovering your annual maintenance fee. If you have not gotten familiar with TUG ( Timeshare User Group), I would suggest you go to the website; www.tug2.net and check out all the information there. It's a great resource. Bruce