bad service

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: bad service (by Jackie D.):

What on earth disturbed you so badly? As a very pleased owner, I surely would like to know. Outside of the ongoing construction which will ultimately make it a one-of-a-kind with it's own restaurant and other exclusive amentities, I found no fault with the facility. Because it was just recently opened in April 2006, there could be some staff inexperienced issues. However, my family loves the place, especially it's convenient location on the strip and closeness to the airport. We're looking forward to the completion of the facility and enjoying our annual visit to Vegas.

We hope you will try visiting Tahiti Village again once construction is finalized.

davidh356 wrote:
We are appalled that this should be considered a 5 star resort. The staff do not know the meaning of the word.

Useless facilities and incorrect information is the norm for this 4th rate place.

The saving grace is that the rooms themselves are spacious.

Will be complaining to my club when I get home. If anyone actually likes this place then try The Royal Savoy in Maderia, you will faint at the luxary surroundings and facilities not to mention the outstanding staff.

We wasted our money coming here.