Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Getting rid of a time share. (by Kevin K.):

Geez, I was only pointing out that it took me back a little to read posts from people stating they couldn't give away weeks. Didn't mean anything negative. cheers

phill12 soonn

Redweek staffs control what goes on the testimonial board. Do you think they will post unsatisfied members comments, I do not think so? I read many posts in this forums, and I found many members complaining about they can not rent out their timeshare units for just the cost of the Mfee. Thanks, Soonn ========================================

PHIL

I have not seen ads for renting for mf! Where do you find these because most of the prices all seem to stay about the same amounts. People come on and see units priced for $1500 so that must be the right price. Soonn, I have never seen an ad listing that the rent is for the mf amount only!How would anyone know if they did come across one of these listings unless the owner tells you. This kind of thinking is why you look up a resort and find 20 units all the same amount and just setting there! PHIL ========================================

jayjay

Why would you think you would be out $14.99 for JUST JOINING Redweek if you haven't even posted an ad yet?

kevink47 wrote:
Damn - I just paid 14.99 to join this site thinking I might find an outlet to resell or rent a couple of weeks. By the sound of it, I am already out the 14.99. ======================================== PHIL

I have to agree with jayjay on this issue! Why are you giving up before you try after joining.

Yes we do have disagreements on here about some changes some of us would like to see and Redweek is listening and trying something new this week.

You may not rent your unit or sell one for your $14.99 but its not because of Redweek. Timeshares are having problems right now . Many people trying to rent instead of trading or banking has caused shortage into trading.

There are just to many units for rent so people have many choices to pick from. Also you can not blame Redweek for owners that are greedy and asking way to much money until last minute. This is a problem on all sites not just Redweek.

Remember that you can also list on other places that are free. Use Craigs list and Vacationtimesharerentals.com.

You will see people on here and other sites crying in there morning coffee because they couldn't rent. Remember Redweek and other sites are selling you space and what you do with it is your choice.

Ask for high price and then sit there with no calls. I would bet you if you ask people that did rent how they got lucky they have great location and asked for decent price.

Stop being so down and give this a chance! GOOD LUCK! PHIL