Construction

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Construction (by John G.):

punkybrewster wrote:
dougbfreshest wrote:
I heard that they are turning the lagoon into a pool area. Is that true?
My understanding is that the lagoon will remain as is for now (there was some talk of putting a bridge & wedding chapel in the middle?), that the small Lagoon Tower pool is gone and a long lazy river/water slide type of pool will be erected between the west side of Lagoon Tower & the Illikai property next door. I'll give an update after my end of Jan '07 visit. Does anyone else have more info???
Hi: We are travelling to Hawaii for the first time and are a bit overwhelmed by the options for activities/hotels etc. I do know that renting a timeshare unit is a good deal and thought a week at the Hilton would make a good home base for exploring Oahu. Two concerns: Can you see all of Oahu in day trips or is it better to break up the Island and stay in two or three hotels rather than one? How about all the noise and construction - sounds as if it is definitely an issue. We are travelling in June/July 2007. Thanks for any advice/help you can give us. John and Julie Galvin