Construction

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Construction (by Rachelle A.):

punkybrewster wrote:
I, too, was disappointed with my STUDIO room having no balcony when I first stayed here. I always book the 1 bedroom or larger now, and these size units DO all have balconies. Only studio rooms do not, a disappointment when one is not told this upfront. The Hilton Village IS very pricey, we usually walk to nearby areas to shop or eat, except when using the Entertainment Book 2 for 1 at the Hilton Village Restaurants (www.entertainment.com). You don't have to go far at all to get great prices on just about anything...waikiki is very competitive. Timeshare resorts generally only clean your unit mid-stay, and only if you are staying a full week. They will bring clean linens & towels anytime you ask. Daily maid service CAN be purchased for a fee for those who want it. And this STILL is the best and widest stretch of beach in Waikiki!

Thanks, I've been to Hawaii so many times I can't count them anymore. I'm very familiar with the costs of the Island and where you can get good quality and service. However, I didn't know about the website you provided, thank you. The costs do not bother me when they are backed with quality and good customer service. I would have paid for the daily maid service, if the person I bought the room from had told me or the guy when I checked in. I would have made a different decision about the property had all these things been disclosed to me. Or if I could have found them myself had they been published on the Hilton Hawaiian web sight or more visable on the Redweek site. A person shouldn't have to "dig" through a website in the consumer comments to discover pools closed, lagoons closed and construction on both side of the hotel. Cheers