Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hi! We'll Be Celebrating Our 25th... (by Frank C.):

monical45 wrote:
My husband and I are currently planning our daughter's first trip to WDW (5/31/07 - 6/5/07). My parents and sister will be joining us as well. We recently learned about Vistana, but have read and heard that the Cascades section is by far the best. Any advice as to how we can ensure that we are obtaining a rental in that section?

Good morning Q=monical45,

You would have a difficult time in requesting Cascades, Lakes or Fountain I and II. As those are the Sheraton built properties. Short of renting directly with a timeshare owner or an timeshare rental broker, Sheraton offer units in the pool, they will always try to get the older units out first and save the newer buildings for their Float owners, since they are the latest families paid between 13k to 25k per week depended on unit size. Hope this helps, I had a 2 br 2 ba Cascades Xmas week rental on ebay, you can find it by going to weblo.com and type in vistana resort, there is a link to the listing. Hope this helps. If you are unable to firm up a good rental. Let me know I should have no trouble requesting a earlier week and give up my xmas week for it. Best wishes. week rental