Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam (by Gary M.):

timeshareresalesusa.com is associated with GMAC Real Estate but don't let that fool you. Century 21 also alwowed some timeshare resale businesses to be affiliated with them as well until they caught too much heat from consumers that had been ripped off by the companies.

They associate themselves with these companies to get the credibility that goes along with a nationally known real estate entity but they are still lowly scam artists.

In the case of timeshareresalesusa.com it is owned by Carol Leven who is the wife of Howard Levene, the man that ownes CHL Marketing, Inc. dba as timesharemls.org timesharefsbo.com timesharesdirect.com.

He is as good as they come in the field of the up front fee timeshare resale scam.

The try and keep some distance between timeshareresalesusa.com that Carol owns (if she owns it so does Howard) and the other scams that Howard operates.

I think they actually believe there is a tab bit of legitimacy to timeshareresalesusa.com.

Jon Warren the General Manager of CHL Marketing, Inc. and who oversees the operations of timesharemls.org, timesharefsbo.com and the rest has actually taken the time to point out to me that timeshareresalesusa.com is actually different from the rest of the scams.

Sounds like he's admitting on a certain level that he does manage a bunch of scams himself.

I reckon they figure when the Feds finally do come down on them, if and when that happens, that mabe timeshareresalesusa.com may magically be spared and they'll still have a business.

Sadly though, once one operation is shut down they'll pop up with another and they'll keep doing this as long as the scam resale business in profitable to them.

After all, Howard came mighty close to some jail time a few years back.