Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: SCAMS - how to avoid them (by Tracy A.):

Hey Lawrence, I can say that I rent out my two weeks at my Florida time share that I have never been to so I have no personal pictures of my unit, just stock photos from the website. I can't say the same for everyone. Also, I am not guaranteed the same unit every year I check in and wouldn't want to post a modern remodeled unit with an 8th floor view and have the renter get assigned a non-updated room on the 2nd floor. Things like that can be stated in the post, but can be very upsetting when pictures don't match even with a statement of no guarantees in the post.

I personally do not choose to pay for the Red Week Verified option. I've been a RW member since 2012 and it shows on my postings. I provide screenshots or direct emails when requested of verifications of reservation. The added cost must be passed on to the renter. We've already paid for a RW membership fee and a fee to post our basic add. I choose to not add any more fees to the rental amount.

I'll defer to RW regarding guarantee...

Tracy