Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Happy with Hacienda? (by Ed A.):

I just came back from a wonderful week at HDM thru my cousin's timeshare exchange. I attended a timeshare presentation at HDM but didn't buy. I'm new to this forum and the timeshare concept in general, so I have a few questions:

1. Is Sunnybeach a timeshare broker, if so how does one get in contact with her?

2. I have looked here in Redweek for resale lisitngs...some are deeded and some are RIGHT TO USE annually. Does ANNUALY mean I can buy someone's timeshare for the duration of the years left but THEY retain right to renew when the 20+ years are up? And of course, DEEDED would mean it's exclusively mine right?

3. At HDM the manager explained to me that RCI would give 2 separate weeks for exchanging 1 week at HDM, and that this would be for the 25 yrs if I purchased...is this legit? I think that's more of an RCI thing because RCI has high demand for Cabo. So RCI can pull this offer any time right?

4. It was explained to me by sales manager that HDM keeps 20% of their rooms unoccupied so I would never have any trouble reserving a week to use there. One of my biggest concerns has been if I bought a timeshare, would I get the "runaround" when I tried to book my week. However, I read in a previous post here that someone had to book week (7) 365 days in advance?

Thank you all in advance for your input, and please excuse the newbie questions..I'm very interested in a HDM timeshare but wanted to do some homework before buying..all help would be GREATLY appreciated!