Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New here and looking to buy in Orlando. (by KC):

terryh114 wrote:
snownsun4ever2 is their ebay name and their feedback is positive.
====================================

I know that this particular entity (snowsun4ever2, which sells lots of timeshares on eBay) uses Resort Closings, Inc. of Bozeman, Montana to handle ALL of its closings, so my previous advisory on "speed" of closing firmly applies. But if the annual usage is not until next November, speed of closing is not an issue anyhow.

In your shoes, if you do win the bid, I'd next promptly ask to see a copy of the current deed along with the contract, in order to first make CERTAIN that what was represented in the auction listing is indeed EXACTLY the same as what is in the current deed. You don't want to find out AFTER closing that you have purchased something which is very different from what was initially represented in the eBay advertising. Sometimes these resellers don't really know much about what they are selling. I specifically recall that a friend recently contacted this exact same reseller about a place on the east coast of Florida. The person at snowsun4ever2(named Lindsey) who answered his inquiry seemed to be completely unaware that this particular resort has been closed down since 2005 after sustaining damage during Hurricane Wilma, and was still closed down a month ago. He had to find that out elsewhere......

In short, don't be fearful, but DO be very careful. Get the facts, get all the facts, and get accurate facts before you part with your money. Don't forget that even a $1.00 eBay purchase turns into long term ownership and annual maintenance fees, possible special assessments if the resort is old an in need of updating, and/or sustains unexpected storm damage, regardless of the age of the facility.

I don't know Orlando or this particular resort at all, so can't offer intelligent or informed input on that aspect. Good luck.