Recent visits

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Recent visits (by Julie B.):

Alicja - We recently booked our stay at the Royal Haciendas for this March (in just a couple of weeks). I looked (and looked and looked) at every possible website/forum/etc. on the internet to find a villa. I can tell you a few things: 1) available weeks at the RH are extremely limited/non-existent for weeks 11 and 12 (3/15 & 3/22-29); 2) Royal Resorts informed me there was absolutely no availability for week 11 (3/15-22)--and even if there was, it would have been $456/night for the 2 BR villa ($256/night for week 12 but even that was extremely limited availability and in the end non-existent by the time I decided to book); 3) most owner-offered villas for these weeks have been quoted at $1800-2000--however, I've seen one as high as $3xxx (I think it was $3800) for a March 2008 week.

I would suggest you keep an eye on RedWeek and other sites to look for last-minute RH postings for March. We ended up booking a couple of lockoffs for our family vacation--not ideal, but at least we'll be there. :)

Hope this helps!