Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Can't We Get Rid Of Provisional Listings? (by Kathy L.):

Thanks for all your input. We actually do have our '08 week exchanged through II and are looking forward to that vacation in Feb. And because we banked a week they wanted, we got a great Resort Accomodation Certificate price at another resort we're using in Jan.

And i intend to bank our 2010 week with II also, so that I can use both RedWeek AND II to arrange a much desired family vacation at Marriott Grande Ocean on Hilton Head in June of 2010. So I figured i'd work with a banked week in RedWeek and a banked week in II to see which one produces the best results. So, you see, I haven't given up on II at all, I just am experimenting a little to learn. We have a one bedroom floating week at a beautiful brand new Las Vegas resort, so I kind of liked that idea of using Redweek points plus a little extra money to upgrade on a reservation to a larger unit or better resort. At II They tell me that if I work on the phone (as opposed to online) with people there, they'll do that too, for a straight exchange, no extra fees. But I don;t know how hard that might be. Still learning. THanks for your help ! Kathy