Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Can't We Get Rid Of Provisional Listings? (by Phil L.):

Kathy, glad to hear you are trying II system and you will like it. most of the members that complain about II own a small unit in a area or season not in demand and get mad because they can't exchange for a two bedroom ocean front resort in Hawaii. II works on a fair exchange up to the 59 days then everything is open

Remember that when you want a resort in the 59 day range the size of your unit doesn't matter any longer. If you have chance to do this even owners of one bedroom units can get larger units and even better resorts if they watch the site and move on it when they find something they want!

Darlene did bring up a good point in one of her post that I agree with. For owners that exchange with say II and want to try a resort that is Rci then this would be away to do it.

This year after our planned return trip from Maui we wanted to go to Colorado and try Rams Horn Resort because friends have talked about how nice it is and the area.

After offering Redweek a nicer resort in demand July 4th week we would have still had to pay Redweek aprox $950.00 to exchange down not up and that was not going to happen.

During that same time they had two rental ads on here for same months and listings were asking for $700 and $1000 for the week.

The most I ever found was a owner asking for $1600 and that was to high and just sit.

I might try the exchange someday maybe but not when I have to donate my timeshare and exchange fee's and then cash to Redweek to make the exchange.

I asked but never had a anwser if Redweek exchanges for same amount of points they give owners or do they add more profit into that number also!

PHILL12