Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond Resorts changeover to point system (by Diana M.):

When I saw your posting, I contacted a person who goes to the annual meetings (just went) and knows a lot about this resort. His comment was that he understands that what you were sold is what you are entitled to. They have sold "x" conventional weeks and must keep a number of them available each season. He also said when he went for his "update" a year or so ago they told him they were only selling points. When he said he was only interested in conventional weeks --- lo and behold they came up with one. The bottom line is they are interested in selling. I hope you find this information to be accurate at this time. In the event that you are ever interested in buying points I am willing to sell some or all of mine since my husband passed away recently and I have my doubts about usage. I know my price will be a lot less than what they are quoting at the resort. It is a good resort. My husband and I bought it pre-construction in the mid 90's and have spend a vacation there every year since. I hope all goes well for you. Diana Muller