Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshares is good investment or not. (by N W.):

Actually you are very wrong....about owning a timeshare...right about the economy. I have personally owned over 1500 timeshares and know the worth and how to use them to get paid vacations... so how can that be bad no matter what the economy? It is great... and even MORE important in this bad economy. I do understand that MOST people buy the wrong timeshares at wrong prices, so they then would not believe timeshares are a good investment.

I am ONLY saying they are good IF you buy right ones...right prices...then USE the system. I help lots of people with that, have a book on timeshares, but also know most people don't believe me, or understand how to do it even after explanation.

1. The economy has nothing to do with it. A. Yes even if you bought the right price...prices are lower...but no one saw this coming, so there is nothing you can do about it. B. Yes if you bought wrong ones and paid too much you are hurting. C. Prices are RELATIVE ! IF you bought from developer then you REALLY got scammed. You can always find a wide range of prices. D. And like I say if you are getting low cost vacations, and /or renting weeks, you save money or make money...I do.