Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Travel Network - has anyone used this? Pros and cons? (by Ricky B.):

Honestly, I am not being paid. I am regular member. I purchased 4 stars with them and got 4 expressway points as a bonus when I purchased. And, believe it or not, I really did just want to spread some good will. If you are referring to the network marketing company, this might be a different deal. I am not a member or a customer of the network marketing company. This travel membership I have is not from a network marketing company. So this might be a case of mistaken identity. I am a member of Global Travel Network who is a local reseller (here in Utah) for a larger company called Global Discovery Vacations.

I am not taking this much time for the company. i am doing it for others who want to purchase like I did. i had a hard time finding reviews from actual members. There is another post here from a person who purchased in Branson. Sounds like the same company I bought from so i would be very interested in their experience after taking their first trip. I'd just like to hear more actual member reviews instead of people who just don't like the sales presentation. When I was looking to buy and doing my research, I just wanted member reviews and instead could only find people who didn't like their free gift or sales presentation. I don;t like sales presentations either. I consider the, a necessary evil. I also don't like car sales people but I just had to go sit through hours of BS with my Mother in law to help her buy a car. The truth is... their little tricks to get you in the door stink....But, as a result, that does not mean that I hate Honda cars. I still own one even though I can't stand their sales people. I guess that's the real point I wanted to make. I like my membership in-spite of the dirty little sales tricks. I hope this helps clear this up and answers your question. If not, I really don;t mind posting again. I am not sure you are looking to buy or not but I was considering timeshare from ebay before this but what made this more appealing was the lack of maintenance fees.