Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Donating my timeshare to a charity (by Lauren S.):

I have read a few of the postings on this site and for those interested in donating a time share to charity, I would love to speak with you or get you in touch with the founder of Laura's Journeys. Details of the organization are posted earlier in this forum, but I welcome you to check out the website for additional details: http://www.wehealny.org/services/ccc_laurajourneys/index.html

Laura's Journeys is a program promoting travel for cancer patients in partnership with Roosevelt Hospital, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in New York City. Established in 2009 in loving memory of Laura Parness, Laura’s Journeys is specifically designed to encourage and facilitate recreational travel for cancer patients at Roosevelt and other hospitals within the Continuum Health Partners network. The program facilitates recreational travel for individuals undergoing cancer treatment by awarding vacations for the patient and a companion, while also providing practical advice for traveling during their therapy.

Please check out the website and either reply to this posting or send me a message through RedWeek. I am happy to answer any and all questions.

Thank you for your attention, Lauren