Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Transfer Fee Rip-off that affects resales (by Donna W.):

I had decided to contact some owners who are currently trying to sell their units and have them listed on internet TS resale sites. I emailed them to inform them about the new fee. One guy got my email and then called ResortCom. ResortCom told him he would only have to pay the old $500 fee. So, I forwarded this guy's email to Ms. Jennifer Duncan (the attorney at ResortCom who is apparently now handling all inquiries on this topic) and asked her why some owners get to pay $500, but others have to pay the 10%.

She didn't respond to me via email. While I was out running errands today, she CALLED my house and asked my husband to have me call her when I returned! Perhaps her call was benign, but I don't feel comfortable carrying on a discussion over the phone with an attorney (who isn't working for me). So, I emailed her again and told her to feel free to respond to my inquiry via email.

Wonder if I've totally pissed off the Bulnes family and they're trying to shut me down? Me thinks that, whatever it is, it's not good....