Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Glenda Y.):

Yes Karen has left her name, but she has been of no help, she passes the buck as they would say. A few months ago I read my credit report and it is showing as a MORTGAGE, and not a good report. I game back my time share in 2008, SOMEHOW, they don't seem to have this, they sent it to a credit company in09 I reiterated it now belonged back to Club Navigo. Their comment: Take out a credit card and pay it off! What, The answer from Club navigo: We aren't dealing with you, you upset me. WTH? Grow up you are ruining someone's credit. Last year another credit agency contacts me and now it has gone up over 100% I contact Club Navigo, only this time I get back on redweek to see if anyone has been helped and find Karen's name and phone number, she again offers to take back my times share (which they should have had since 2008), but insists on keeping a bad mark on my credit report. This is what they call helping out? They are getting for the second time a Gold week with 3 bedrooms. I have attempted to contact them to no avail, I have sent copies showing they have contacted me to use my points, use my time, one of my reports shows paying as agreed, yet they are glad to take it back and give me a bad report when they have violated the law in so many ways I can't believe they are still in business. Federal Trade Commission states they are awaiting as many clients possible to go after this company. They are online file your reports with them. Karen seems nice enough but she ain't doing nothing just my 2 cents