Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Tonya W.):

so DonP- let me ask you this. I have been in business for over 10 years and in those 10 years what you see right here on this forum is the only negative things you will see on me out of about 100,000 rentals. One of the people involved in this slandering of my business on here owns a business too. I did my homework. That business has had 18 consumer complaints by customers to the BBB in the last 3 years in regards to product issues and service issues. They have 7 posted consumer complaints on Rip off Reports stating the similar things by different people. They also have no less than 10 negative reviews on another website that has a forum for their business type all from disgruntled customers. That's what I found in about 10 minutes on just 3 websites in my time just seeing what kind of business reviews they had. Look at those numbers versus mine... Who do you think is really bad with customer service? Now do I think that this person is a bad person who needs to be sued ?? No! I know that you cannot please people all the time and that for the few that have been unhappy with their services I am sure there are thousands more that were pleased. While I am not happy about the comments they have made on here about me and my business, I do understand that unhappy customers happen and I'm sure they try to appease them but sometimes that fails. It is no different in this industry.