Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone used HELP4TSO (by Cheville M.):

I am looking to get out of contract with BlueGreen Timeshare. At 1st I was willing to keep it, long as I could maximize my ownership, but now I just want to be rid of it. I haven't even had it a year and twice I tried to use the get aways, but was unable to book anything. But the final act was when they cancelled a reservation that they set up for me to come and learn more about how to use my points. They cancelled the reservation on the day that I was to arrive. Mind you I had to pay for this owners update trip. They had my money, told me I couldn't cancel or that I would be charged more but then all of the sudden they cancelled my reservation. The rep told me that they had other guest coming in and gave my room away to a potential buyer. I had to fight for 6 hours to even get another room. Bluegreen is the worst Timeshare and I would like help getting out of the contract.

lancec13 wrote:
Well you have left a couple of questions unanswered. What are you hoping to accomplish with HELP4SO? Are you hoping that they are some kind of law firm that will help you sue the pants off the timeshare company? Are you looking to sell your unit? Rent it out? Are you looking to recoup the money you already paid in mortgage and maintenance fees? Are you looking to better maximize your ownership?

Answering these questions might help others on here help you. Just remember to never ever pay anyone a large, upfront fee to do anything with your unit.