Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky (by KC):

jasonm604 wrote:
Mr. Kelso and his company have provided scant little value for the 9000.00 my late father paid to them. In fact, they've provided exactly 179.00 worth of value until they present paper work that proves otherwise.

I'd be more inclined to say they've provided exactly zero value, since that "vacation club" membership is essentially worthless.

I am very sorry that your late Dad fell prey to the shady (borderline illegal?) activities of these thieving parasites. The vacation club "membership" they "sell", although of precious little use or value, may be the one and only feature preventing their deceitful actions from constituting outright larceny and / or fraud.

Foreclosure will ultimately occur, at which point TCH will surely proclaim "success". However, the fact of the matter is that "ownership exit by foreclosure" would occur at some point anyhow; Timeshare Clearing House's very existence is completely irrelevant to foreclosure inevitably taking place at some juncture.