Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Mexican Timeshare Solutions is a Scam (by Wayne C.):

True.

You can simply walk away from any Mexican timeshare. There is nothing they are going to do because you DO NOT own anything, but air. It is merely a club membership with a right to use. This is how they can sell more memberships than they have inventory. They need the hotel space to bring in more tours for sales presentations.

One exception, while working in Mexico, I had a couple who attended a timeshare presentation with me at Playa Grande in Cabo San Lucas. They recently purchased at another resort and did not get the room they paid for. I instructed them to return to the resort and demand their money back, or they would go to Profecco. They did and got all their money back ($30,000). This is an exception. They were already there. They were given a studio when they paid for a one bedroom.

You must keep in mind that the timeshares are not fully timeshares, but hotels, with some timeshare rooms in them that are bought or leased by the developer. They are hotels that are used to market the timeshares. The exchange companies know how much inventory there really is, but will not tell the consumer. This is why availability is so difficult.

One resort that I worked at had only two rooms for timeshare owners, but yet listed on the exchange site.

I share this in my upcoming book, Everything About Timeshare, Before, During and After the Sale.

For more info, visit my website...redweektimesharebook.com Separate from the Redweek organization.

Best of luck!