Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

STAY AWAY FROM KINSTON MANOR OR FOXWOOD VILLAS IN WESTMINSTER SC (by Mary E.):

Yes, something must be done. I have not gone in years as I did the vacation swap with RCI. But fees have gotten so high, I decided to start going to the "resort" instead of paying the extra RCI fees. It was a nightmare. Pictures others have posted on travel evaluation sites are spot on and comparable to the ones I took. I do not know how the County and State allow this substandard facility to stay in operation. I wonder where the fees I have sent in for so many years have been used. I actually went into three different units as the one I am assigned to was so musty smelling and outdated, I could not remain there. All three of the ones I reviewed were equally disgusting. There does not appear to be any updating inside or out. Structures are cracked, retaining walls are leaning, parking spaces are on the verge of collapse,spider webs and mold everywhere, trees growing out of gutters, and I could go on and on. I did not even stay overnight. I want out of this poor excuse for a resort facility.