Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Luxury Resort Group out of Orlando aka "notimesharefees.com" (by Lori L.):

Do NOT deal with this company. "Luxury Resort Goup in Orlando". (There are legit companies on here that have the name Luxury in them, this one is not so dont be confused). I rented a week from them about 5 months before I was traveling to Hawaii. I called confirmed that it was in my name twice & sent them the money in full through paypal. 3 weeks before I was set to leave, I called to reconfirm & my name was no longer on the reservation. Hotel couldn't do anything about it because they said the owner got it through interval & they would have to change it back to my name. I contacted Jay & he said he would fix the mistake and for me to not worry about it he had time to fix it and "why was I freaking out it was 3 weeks until I leave". (Sorry PAL! When someone takes my money and lies...I tend to freak out!). His first excuse.. he had to wait until is partner was in back in town to fix it. OK, so I waited 5 days. 2nd excuse..he & his partner found the problem & are trying to get a hold of the owner but they arent answering him & for me to relax. 3rd excuse... he found me a replacement unit but the person is in hawaii & he is waiting for them to send the confirmation number. (Now its a week & half until I leave for Hawaii..). He finally agrees he will refund my money because he can not replace my unit. So I have to rush around to find another unit on redweek a week before we leave & spend double because he hasnt refunded my money yet. (Luckily I had the means to do that..some people dont!). Finally after my husband & I sending him messages everyday.. he says he cant refund my money back to paypal because of tax reasons & so I suggest Zelle through the bank. (They allow $500 a day transfers so I was willing to let him pay me back $500 a day until the balance was paid in full). He kept using the excuse that his "assistant" was going to send the money or he was on a flight to china and didnt get the messages. Etc.. evveryday there was a new excuse. Finally he sent me some of my payments but I had to hound him everyday. (He actually replied back to me saying he didnt need a reminder when I didn't receive my payments... apparently he DID because after that reply I didnt recieve a payment for 3 days! ). As of right now.. I am sitting on my balcony in hawaii & he STILL owes me the last of my money. Yesterday my husband texted him & said to please send the remaining balance & his replay was..." what are you missing meals or something?! I'm in Thailand & will have my assistant do it". So I recommend You DO NOT use this company. Imagine if I didnt call the hotel 3 weeks out to confirm for a final time, my family and I would have showed up in Hawaii with no place to stay!! I think he probably buys points or weeks from owners, spends the money he gets from renters on his lifestyle & has to float money around to fix what he has done. He goes by jay smith or Corey smith. His assistant is Tami Phillips. He has several different email adresses. He is a scammer, Im just lucky I got most of my money back.