Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Robert T.):

You want to get rid of your memberships sell them on Ebay for $1 and offer the pay the transfer fee ($650.) to get the membership out of your name and into the new owners name. It's that simple and no lawyers or scam companies are involved. You will never get what you paid for it because it has no monetary value but you will stop the maintenance fees for the remainder of your contract and be free from a company that you all don't want to be part of. No one forced any of you to purchase these high priced memberships directly for Royal Holiday Club where you were charged way to much for nothing. You could have walked out of the presentation at anytime you wanted most people are afraid to walk out because you don't want to loose whatever they promised you to attend the presentation. All timeshare companies are the same and charge way to much but if you buy one from the resale market you can get the same membership or ownership for as little nothing and save your self tens of thousands of dollars. When you don't have to figure that hugh up front cost into your yearly cost and only the yearly maintenance fees Royal Holiday is cheaper then booking with expedia, orbitz or direct with a resort. Example my cost for 4 adults in two suites at the Bavaro Princess in Punta Cana would be $2146 with Royal Holiday($1372 all-inclusive fee for 4 adults and $774 for my maintenance fee). If booked with Princess Hotels the same trip would cost $2969 so buy using my membership with Royal Holiday I would save $823. Again before you want to argue about the cost I acquired my points for almost nothing and was actually given a cash incentive to purchase my memberships so I didn't shell out $20000 or $30000 for a membership. I only have to figure in the yearly maintenance fee and if there is a all inclusive fee charged into my vacation cost. I feel sorry for any of you that were mislead by Royal Holiday Club and paid way to much for your points.