Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Klim G.):

We still plan to go on 2019 vacation with my wife. We recently shifted our vacation to July. Yesterday I asked Royal Holiday Club (RHC) rep to make quotes for two adults at Bavaro Princess for Jul 1- 8, 2019. He asked me to pay additional $1,361 USD which brings total cost of our 2019 vacation for 2 adults to $2,088 USD ( $1,361 + $460 (annual fee) + $267 ( average annual contract cost) ). However, the same resort for the same dates and accommodations on www.kayak.com cost only $1,173.55 USD for general public. That means RHC members' cost is $914.45 USD more for the same vacation and accommodation. It's even worse compare with $806 USD for our December quote. I made screen prints from kayak.com and RHC site for both quotes and emailed to Juan Fonseca in Mexico office. He is main public relations person for RHC. I asked him where are is my savings for this 2019 reservation? NO RESPONSE from Juan Fonseca.

I'm just wondering if people on this forum tried to book 2019 vacation. If yes what was the total cost which includes annual fee and average contract cost per year. I do understand that RHC cost depend on the level of membership. Please share with other members.