Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Klim G.):

Robert T. I didn’t miss your point. I got it. Thank you. Yes, your advise is financially very smart move. However, your advise for all of us to get points NOT FROM ROYAL HOLIDAY but on eBay kind of late now. Give us advise how to deal with our current status of scammed and ignored members. We are scammed not because we are all stupid here but because Royal Holiday Club reps lied on our presentations. My wife and I are financial professional with experience and we scrutinized every number they showed us. We spent 3 days researching before we bought. It was perfect sense to enter the club even with Bronze membership and later just add money to get a vacation from them. Total cost of our vacations including cost of membership they demonstrated on our presentation NEVER was more than on major travel sites. Robert T. do you understand my point? I hope it’s not required to be a CPA or bookkeeper to calculate total annual expense to be RHC member and find out if it makes sense to join or not.

We definitely were sure that everything they show to us on presentation was true. But it was not. We all here were scammed by RHC. Most of members here had similar experience. Recently I tried to get quotes for my 2019 vacation for 2 adults at Bavaro Princess for different months. Both quotes came from RHC with TOTAL COST from $806 to $915 USD more than it cost on travel web sites. That’s where the problem is. I contacted both times Juan Conseca at RHC. He even never responded. Sure he knows RHC scammed us all. RHC is immune to US law and do their operations outside US.

Robert T. you should still see savings in total cost of your vacation compare with non-members doesn’t matter what is your level of membership. Yes, I understand that I have to add more money because I have fewer points. However, TOTAL COST OF MY VACATION CAN’T BE MORE THAN COST FOR NON-MEMBERS. Otherwise what point to pay upfront thousands of USD and pay annual fee if I can get THE SAME VACATION MUCH CHEAPER IF I’M NOT A MEMBER. Are you agreed or not? It perfectly works for my another UVC and Holiday Inn clubs.