Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...??? (by Jeff F.):

I do not agree with Lance and no bone to pick in this fight, just dont like to see valid options not be looked into. I Have two cousin's that just used a company to get them out LEGALLY. Funny thing is they were all talking about timeshares a couple family gatherings ago. One bought one from Wyndham for 29K two years ago and the other bought from Blue Green for 27K 1 year go. both timeshares are now gone including the mortgage they had. Took right at a year on both to get them out due to the mortgage. After reading this I called one of my cousins and he said it was a decent chunk, but the best money he ever spent. Saved thousands on the mortgage and the Maint. Fee's and is gone.Side note when my cousins were buy I started looking into one and found I could buy the same thing for a buck on E-bay and or even go to redweek and or even other online rental places and find cheaper than the Maint. Fee's alone and go when I want.