Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...??? (by Don P.):

Anyone stupid enough to give money to the SCAMMERS deserves to lose their hard earned money . The way you spot a SCAMMER is their boldness when confronted about their SCAM . The other telltale sign is they rant on and on about their SCAM . They try to baffle you with BS . They also use scare tactics like claiming that your children will inherit your timeshare - FALSE !!! No one can force anyone to accept a debt or obligation they didn't incur !!!

I'm actually tired of trying to save people from becoming victims . Let them lose their hard earned money and then come back to the forum crying about being SCAMMED !!!

What do you know about these people that claim they can get you out of your contract . Do you know their real names ? Do you know their criminal history ? They could be operating out of a foreign country for all you know but you are willing to give them THOUSANDS of dollars because they told you so . I have more respect for my money . I worked hard for it .

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!