Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Need to Sell a Timeshare (by Cynthia P.):

It is time consuming to sell timeshares. But if we are patient they will sell. I sold one though a real estate agent, and have one listed on redweek. I also am planning on buying another one in a different location. My hubby and I love the timeshare lifestyle. We have traded our's through RCI and have had some wonderful vacation memories. We are ready to retire this year so we are selling our other timeshare in new england and buying one in south carolina. We like to own a timeshare around where we live that way we get to stay at our home timeshare. It really is a lot of fun. The assessments are a real expense. I do not like them, but have had to pay plenty. It is like a condo we have to pay assessments also in addition the the condo fee every month. I think you can sell if your price is low and be patient. You have waiting this long, give yourself another year, it will sell if the price is right.