Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: trading power ko olina (by Sharon B.):

I have never had good luck trading my Ko Olina Oceanview unit for anything that is comparable to my home resort. However, I have limited dates to travel. I have a friend with a Marriott unit in Phoenix (much less value) that has had great luck trading into places like Marriott's in Hawaii because their dates are flexible. Ko Olina is a very special, magical place and there are few resorts that compare to it, so you may find like myself, that you are happy to go back there year after year. The staff at the outdoor ocean side restaurant remembers me year after year and always gets excited to see myself and my daughter when we return. The views are beyond spectacular. Every amenity imaginable is there, yet there is no worry about crowds and noise that you find at most other resorts or on a cruise ship. It is peaceful and relaxing, yet you have one of the best JW Marriotts a short walk down the beach side walk past 4 gorgeous lagoons or a 5 minute hotel shuttle ride to enjoy the usual 5 star hotel amenities also.