Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Considering ownership (by Patricia B.):

kennethk9 wrote:
lynnb2 wrote:
What are the unit numbers for Oceanfront on the 5th floor? Is there a resort lay out that shows Oceanfront units? Thanks
The odd numbers face the pool/ocean. The even numbers face a park or the parking lot. I would never consider the even numbers. We went to the beach towers on honeymoon and now have 3 consecutive weeks in same room, 2535...that means 5th floor room 35. We would not stay anywhere else on Aruba. In the high rise section you have people going out at 7am to put a towel on a chair in order to have a place to sit!!!! Ugh.
I have one week in 2146 and my other two weeks are in 2520. The first week in facing the ocean and is on the cornor of the building. The second 2 weeks over look the parking lot and the town and the harbor where the cruise ships dock. It really isn't a bad view. We were on the first floor this past March in 2131 and the noise from the pool was unbeliveable. I sure the third and fifth floors over looking the pool are a little more quite. Everyone has their own choice but I would not stay at any other resort but Renaissance. We owned at Divi Village and sold that week. We felt isolated there.