Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam (by Gary M.):

Okay Tom.

Being curious as to what you were talking about I read the info on Omega on this site.

I don't know if you didn't read everything I have written or what but you should have noticed I not only pointed out CHL Marketing, Inc. which does business as timesharemls.org among other names but I ALSO said not to trust ANY upfront timeshare resale companies either.

I'm fairly sure Omega falls under the upfront fee timeshare resale company category. Hence, although I did not mention them by name they and every other scam resale company out there is included in my warning not to trust any of them.

Next time should I list the thousands upon thousands of these scams by name to make sure I cover all the bases.

The reason I called timesharemls.org by name is because this is the company I have dealt with directly. To make you happy I will include Omega by name in any other posts I write.

But to be clear, any upfront resale company whether it be Omega or timesharemls.org or timesharesonly.com, or timesharefsbo.com or timesharebyowner.com or any other name they go by is not worth a dime when it comes to getting a timeshare unit sold.