Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam (by Gary M.):

I originally thought about crediting your site with the forum post I copied from it. I did instead decide to go with a "generic type credit" stating that I found the post on another forum for this reason:

Your forum section seems to be sincere with actual posts from actual victims, I never had any concerns about that. What I wasn't sure of is your service you offer scam victims. You do state you fight for them and go after a resale company and get the victims a refund--quite successfully you say. You charge a commission to the victims after a refund is received. You also indicate the advance fee resale victim has to pay a $100 retainer fee that's refundable should they receive no refund.

This is pretty much the same business model that the Advance Fee Timeshare Resellers use except now the people who may pay this are still both desperate and wanting revenge, 2 very motivating factors.

May I say, a Money Back Guarantee is only as good as the company that says it. It seems any unsuccessful refund case can be tagged with "ongoing" anyway.

I won't get into the logistics of your operation but I am having a hard time comprehending that you have a team of ex resale agents that infiltrate current scam operations to gather information thus helping you get the refunds for your clients.

Here's the tricky part, to afford these "investigators" they are paid by the resale companies for work they do while on a case, however, these resale companies pay on a commission basis, so your "investigators" are scamming people while on the job so that they get a weekly paycheck in order to allow them to get information/evidence that will help you get a refund for the initial client that paid the $100 retainer fee for your services. That alone doesn't seem right.

So you have so much case volume that once one investigation is finished you have another case opening up so each investigator can go from one case to another without disrupting their pay?

I've got other questions but this post is too long as it is.

Please feel free to reply and clarify if you can what you do and how you do it.