Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Can't We Get Rid Of Provisional Listings? (by Darlene P.):

phill12 wrote:
max222 wrote:
I agree and also question why we can only see the next year. I want to trade my Summer week in 2008 for a Winter week in 2009, but can't see any thing for 2009 yet. Do they come out in Jan of 2008?

Max222 to be honest Redweek may not have weeks available that far in advance. There still trying to get deposits for 2008.

Remember this exchange is just a baby and still learning to walk. Many owners like myself will wait and see if it works and is to my advantage to deposit.

So far it hasn't been but this doesn't mean next year I wouldn't try it.

We all have watched and talked about it and hope it works because it can only help us owners.

I'm happy with II but this doesn't mean I wouldn't try it if it is good for my family vacation.

I would think many Rci people have already jumped on here and many more will if they see good exchanges.

HI PHILL!

It does seem that there are more deposited resorts now with 136 resorts in the USA and how many units I have no idea.

As you said we all hope Redweek makes this work because it can only be good for timeshare owners with another way to exchange.

If we still had to deal with Rci we would have already made deposit here.

The one point I like is even though we hate Rci and sold all our units or changed over to II there are resorts dealing with Rci we like.

This exchange gives owners dealing with one of the main exchange companies a chance to see resorts in the other exchange.

We hate dealing with Rci and moved over to II about four years ago and love the service and upgrade of the resorts. This being said there are some resorts we would go to that are with Rci and this Redweek exchange is one possible way to do it.

I still don't get their high point total if it is a point to a dollar though. This would mean they want around $2200 dollars for a unit that you can rent off Redweek for half that cost,just doesn't make any sense to me.

Have a good day! BETTERHALF

PS: Phil we have met Doug &Sandy and Doug and Jim are going to play some golf! He bought a beautiful home inside the country club.