ICE Cruises

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: ICE Cruises (by Lance C.):

chienw wrote:
...so little bit scary to the possibility of an international lawsuit even when I do have a case. That why I'm talking about easy way out of this mess by accepting to change part of refund to this membership.

If you rescinded in time (which it sounds like you did, yay!), then there is no lawsuit. That is probably just an idle threat from a sales person about to lose his commission. These sales people will tell you all sorts of things, including outright lies, to get you to buy. I suggest having no further contact with this person as nothing good will come out of it. All he will do is twist your arm trying to get you to buy something that is too expensive and you don't need.

If you are still considering buying a travel club membership, the very few that might be worth the cost would only be worth it to you if you travel four to five weeks per year and travel luxuriously. Then the savings might compensate after a few years of traveling.