Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Kelli P.):

Thank you I appreciate your feedback. I did talk with someone today from sellmytimesharenow.com and the gentleman said that if you call Club Navigo and ask them to sell it for you they will give you sellmytimesharenow.com contact information. Is it worth trying to rent out your timeshare? I'm new to this and do many people get 'hits' on renting their timeshare?

lancec13 wrote:
kellip36 wrote:
My husband and I have also been ripped off by Club Navigo. Has anyone been able to sell their timeshare from this awful company? I'm so disgusted on how bad I was fooled from the sales rep when we first purchased our timeshare. We have been owners since June 2010 and have been on 2 trips with our timeshare and have never had enough points to go on Spring Break yet. I need some advice or help with either selling this timeshare or filing a lawsuit.

If you want to sell, please remember the cardinal rule for selling: Never, ever pay anyone a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out, or "cancel" your timeshare. That's almost always a scam.

As for filing a lawsuit, frankly I wouldn't waste my time or money doing so. Therefore, watch out for these so-called law firms that claim they're going to start some sort of lawsuit if you pay them some sort of fee.

If you want to sell or give your timeshare away, advertise it on reputable sites such as here on RedWeek (but not here in the forums), E-bay, My Resort Network, Bidshares, etc.