Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

vacation sales and marketing scam (by Mike N.):

charlesh260 wrote:
When I looked up this company on the net a large amount of negative messages came up. These messages said that this company was a scam, would not return calls, would not return "guaranteed" fees. I spoke to a very nice lady who certainly gave me good answers. Her supervisor contacted me trying to provide explanations and stated "We do not hold any one up - we have been in business 14 years and have provided what most people with satisfactory outcomes." Has anyone had favorable results? Has anyone who complained received a refund? Does anyone have a company they would recommend for either rentals or sales of my timeshares?

THANK YOU

You've read nothing but negative reports, but you are still thinking about signing up with this company based on the word of a salesperson. I have one simple question for you. Would you buy any other product this way?

If you really want to go through with it, offer to pay $100 now and the balance AFTER they sell or rent your TS. If they accept, and it doesn't work out in your favor, then you will limit your loses.