Double Value?

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Double Value? (by Patrick J.):

I'm a former wastgate employe in las vegas PH tower all i have to say is stay away from westgate all they do lie and lie timeshare is not a investment and you will never make money and rental is not that easy too thanks god i'm no longer working for them they make us lie to sell so since i didn't want to lie i left and they never paid my money and make me work sometimes for 6 days and they said you guys are 1099 that is funny as a independent contractor they can not give you work schedule and about PH tower they is a lien on the tower and they can not sell it now so good luck to all the owner timeshare is good but no value you can buy it on ebay for almost half of the price :):) value ?? funny so please stay away if you like to invest money buy a condo in las vegas and rent it and with you rental money you can travel around the work and value of you condo it will go up too not you timeshare i did that i own 2 rental condo in lasvegas which i paid cash so i get around 16000 $ rental so do you think i can travel with 16000$ a year ? so far i did and i stayed even in timeshare less then HOA :):) buying timeshare is fool smart people never buy timeshare westgate they are were selling there 2 bed for 60,000 $ wow and 4 bed for over 100,000 with 60,000 you can buy condo in las vegas and if you like to own something you can buy MGM condo for less then 200,000 and you can rent it all year around and that it will yours forever and with rental money you can go the best place around the world with air and food and so on so good luck to all timeshare owner hope you guys you can make money to sell it :):):) STAY AWAY FROM WESTGATE THEY ARE LIER AND THANKS GOD I'M NOT PART OF THEM