Double Value?

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Double Value? (by Cory L.):

I have a real good idea how on how this works. Been at Elara for awhile now... Call / text me at 661 - 312 - 6311 . Cory

kenb399 wrote:
I have been trying to find out where I stand with Westgate and Hilton and can not get an answer from either one. I have to book my week thru Westgate but they say I am not with them and that's all they can do for me - take my maintenance fee and book my week. Hilton won't even speak to me when I wanted to exchange. Tried going to Hilton's time share sales but they know nothing but the script they peddle. I'm in time share limbo. Anyone having better luck on where they stand and the ability to exchange or even sale there week??

nanettew3 wrote:
So glad to see a semi-newer post regarding the Westgate - Hilton situation. I cannot seem to get any answers from the Hilton people. They refer me back to Westgate. So, those of us who bought from Westgate are not associated with Hilton; only by name. Does anyone else have a better understanding? Next time I go to Vegas I will attend their sales presentation and find out the sales prices. Stay tuned!