Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

seeking advice from Southeastern road warriors (by Laura C.):

Hi, here's the background, then to my question. We just returned from Hilton Head Island late last night. Hubby took his family back to the Savannah Airport while I finished packing and feeding the kiddies, and by the time we got on the road back to Cincinnati it was 10:30am. We made the last minute decision to drive straight thru, 2 yr old and 8 yr old in tow, and by the time we made all the food/coffee/gas/peepee breaks, we got home just after midnight. Exhausted. During christmas break we have the same plans, drop off the inlaws at the airport and get on the road, only this time, we are leaving from Ft Lauderdale. The plan is to overnight in Atlanta, but even this is leaving me road weary already.

My question...we are thinking about finding another location to stop off for a few days or even a week depending on price, to break up the trip. We thought about stopping in Hilton Head again, though it is a bit out of the way. Any suggestions as to a place to stop for a few days in December midway between Ft Lauderdale and Cincinnati?