Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

O.K., you asked... (by KC):

robertw921 wrote:
What do you guys think?
What *I* think is:

1. Corporations DON'T BUY TIMESHARES. Not yours, not anyone else's. Period, amen. Enough said.

2. There is no resale timeshare week on Planet Earth worth $30+k; including yours. These parasites are appealing to your greed (please understand that I'm NOT calling you "greedy". I am instead merely pointing out that these parasites are deliberately putting big dollar signs in your mind as a psychological ploy to lure you into their net).

3. You WILL be pitched for upfront money at some point. It will allegedly be for some bogus, contrived reason (title search, pre-payment of taxes, other such nonsense). Once you pay those fees, the alleged (but in truth, non-existent) buyer will quite suddenly disappear (they changed their minds, they went bankrupt, the CEO was captured by aliens from another planet, etc., etc. ad nauseum). You will never see those pre-paid fees again.Color the money GONE.

4. In the wise (and directly applicable) words of Dr. Philip McGraw, "There are no victims, only volunteers".Be smart. DON'T VOLUNTEER!