Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Finally got rid of my timeshare! (by Don P.):

Try reading the posts thoroughly before you give out bad advice. The person that I had a problem with was trying to steer people to " his attorney " . That is how scammers work. They get you out of the forum and isolate you and then rip you off. Why didn't he just say to see an attorney not just " his attorney " ?

If you can't walk into the attorneys office and meet with him or her and their staff then you deserve to get ripped off. You must believe that there are no phony attorney scams. Of course you must realize that nobody gets scammed on the internet and we should trust anyone steering you to a specific person.

I was able to get rid of two timeshares without using any attorney and it only cost me a minimal expense of filing fees so I guess I don't know what I'm talking about. Jayjay also disposed of timeshares without using " his attorney " so she must be dumb too.

Next time read the posts thoroughly unless you work with the other person trying to steer people to the same " attorney ".