Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...??? (by Jeff F.):

Lance - I do not know the in's and out's of the detail your asking, however I'am close enough that we did talk about this in detail with my cousins and more so wanted to know more because my girlfriends parents have 4 of them and they are not in such a good spot right now. This is why I got into detail and how to get out of them as they have tried to rent and sell them with no luck for 3 years now. Also, learned that they have perpetuity clause and they NEVER END. When or if something happens to them because of deed there kids will have to take over and each one is about 2500 per year. So they can't sell it, they can't rent and even went back to the resort and they basically say sorry. What exactly would you suggest they do? All Seriousness...They do know what my cousins did and results and they are now looking at this option as they have spent 30K in the last 3 years just in Maint. and keep going up! Plus numerous other fee's to try and sell and rent that was another 1900. Again, To me the only viable option i see for them is an exit company...I actually contacted another one called Wesley Financial group and received there packet for them as they believe I'm somewhat knowledgeable about them. As far as why I'm here is we are going to Hawaii and even spending time at one of cousins resorts it was nice to say the least and with this looking at time share resorts to stay in.

I do look forward to any other option you may have, which I don't believe exist at this point, but welcome it for sure. If not Those UPFRONT Fee's are getting paid to get them out. Please enlighten to another option. Many thanks!